Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is an effective Holistic Treatment which focuses on the upper chakras (the crown, the brow and the throat). It helps to clear blockages, increasing the flow of energy through the body which allows it to heal and repair. The released energy eventually filters down to the lower chakras and helps to unblock them too.
Benefits to Indian Head Massage
As well as the obvious relaxation, there are many deeper rooted benefits to having regular indian head massages.
– The massage oil used during the treatment can strengthen hair, remove dryness and can soften the skin of the scalp to alleviate some scalp disorders.
– The massage itself relieves stress and reduces tension.
– It can also ease migraine or headache pain, lower blood pressure and improve circulation to your head and neck.
– There is also evidence to suggest Indian Head Massage can promote hair growth.
– Certain actions within the massage create warmth in the skin which increases the output of the sudoriferous (sweat) glands.
– The massage also helps to remove waste products and urea (urine) from the body more efficiently.
– Using friction movements in the massage will aid desquamation (skin peeling) of the dead skin cells, leaving the skin smoother and softer.
Benefits to your nervous system
Peripheral nerve endings can either be soothed or stimulated and tissues and organs can be influenced to work more efficiently. The Indian Head movements can induce sleep and relaxation which can leave an overall calming effect on the body.
Indian Head Massage is not suitable if any of the following applies to you;
– you have a fever
– you’ve recently had an operation or have an acute injury
– you are currently in the first trimester of pregnancy
– you suffer from any cardiovascular conditions
– you have a pacemaker or heart condition
– you are diabetic
– you have trapped nerves
– you are receiving medical treatment for, or have a condition that might be affected by treatment such as; HIV infection, MS, epilepsy or cancer.
– you have high blood pressure
– psoriasis or eczema
We understand that a full indian head massage isn’t always desired, so we have broken it down into smaller treatments;
Full Indian Head Massage (45 mins + 15 consultation) – £45
Back, Shoulders, Arms and Hands ( 35 mins + 15 consultation) – £35
Back and Shoulders (20 mins + 15 consultation) – £20
Arms and Hands (20 mins + 15 consultation) – £20
Head and Face (20 mins + 15 consultation) – £20
Head (15 mins) – £15
Package No. 1
Indian Head Massage, Blowdry and Weft Re-Fit – £125 – 165 mins
Package No. 2
We haven’t forgotten about our hair replacement ladies, this one’s for you;
Indian Head Massage, Blowdry, Hair Replacement Maintenance – £135 – 195 mins
A full Indian Head Massage lasts 45 minutes, to get the full benefit we recommend getting one a week for 4 weeks, followed by fortnightly, then reduced to once a month after that. So, we have decided to offer our lovely clients a course of treatments:
1. Full Indian Head Massage – 10 sessions over 24 weeks – normal price is £450, course price is £350.
2. Full Indian Head Massage plus Olaplex Blow Dry – 10 sessions over 24 weeks – normal price is £600, course price is £500
3. Full Indian Head Massages incorporating weft maintenance (2 x refit and 2 x repositions and 4 x blow dries) – 10 sessions over 24 weeks – normal price is £730, course price is £630.
4. Full Indian Head Massage incorporating weft maintenance and Olaplex Blow Dries (2 x reposition and 2 x refit and 10 x blow dries) – 10 sessions over 24 weeks – normal price is £850, course price is £720.